One Lovely Blog Nomination!
According to the rules of this nomination, there are several things that must be done (copied from Becky’s blog, rather than re-type it all):
Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add seven facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So, here we go:
1. Well, we’ve already thanked Becky up there at the top, but we’ll do it again! Thanks Becky!
2. The rules are listed (above), but display the award? I wonder if they just mean this .jpg…
3. I can’t speak for James on seven facts about him, but for myself, here are some things:
I have attended the Indianapolis 500 twice.
My favourite dessert is ALL the desserts.
I have always done all the cooking, in our house.
I played hockey until the age of 14, then took up basketball.
I have lived in 3 of Canada’s provinces, but travelled throughout 5.
I played trumpet in 2 bands for all my high school years.
I have known my lovely wife for 35 years.
4. I will nominate 15 GREAT blogs I read, in no particular order. To all of you, there’s certainly no pressure to participate, or Follow or pass this along. Do as you like! If I have forgotten anyone I apologize it was unintentional!! If James wants to add more, he should do so! According to the rules, I will also be sending a comment to each of the following:
Caught Me Gaming
Every Record Tells A Story
The Second Disc
80s Metal Man
CD & Festival Reviews
A Metal State Of Mind
Earl Of Swirl (where’d ya go, Earl?)
Becky Soundhippy (nominating the nominator!)
5. We’ve Followed our nominator’s blog, and assume the awards logo is that same .jpg, so here it is again!
Thanks everyone. Your blogs make our day. Now get back out there and GIVE ‘ER!